- We invite manuscript submissions of unpublished works, both fiction and non-fiction, for our consideration. We are particularly interested in novels, short story collections, travel memoirs and autobiographies.
- We will only consider finished works so please do not submit part of any work in progress.
- Please read carefully the instructions for submissions set out below.
What to submit
- Your proposal – this should be short, describing, in broad terms, the subject of the work, what you think makes it distinctive and suggesting published books to which you think it may bear comparison. You should include a paragraph about yourself, your writing experience and what has motivated you to write your book.
- A synopsis of no more than 1000 words, summarizing the book and, if fiction, the broad structure of the plot and principal characters.
- A sample of your writing which should comprise the first three chapters or 30 pages.
How to submit your manuscript
Please use the submission form below. Submissions comprising ONLY the materials described above must be included in your form submission. We will only accept PDF format attachments. If your manuscript is in Word, please convert it into a PDF.